The International Office
Since many years, the International Office of the Kliniken Schmieder in Allensbach supports patients from abroad before and during their stay at Kliniken Schmieder. With the opening of an international ward at the location in Heidelberg, the International Office has opened a second office in 2018.
Today four employees, who speak German, English, Arabic, and Russian, support our patients and their relatives in all matters before and during their stay. The International Office is the single point of contact between our clients and the individual departments and thus simplifies the inquiry process as well as the access to Kliniken Schmieder.
Thanks to the many years of experience and expertise in working with international patients, Kliniken Schmieder offer a high level of service as well as exclusive offers for patients and relatives from abroad, which are adapted to the individual and cultural needs. The International Office offers advice and support from the primary inquiry throughout the patient’s stay and is also available after the departure for queries or in case of any problems.
The services of the International Office include:
- Handling your primary inquiry and providing information on your stay at Kliniken Schmieder.
- Coordination of financial matters and planning your admission.
- Visa support.
- Assistance with organizing the stay (e.g. travel planning and search of accommodation for family members etc.).
- Your direct contact during the entire stay for all non-medical matters.
- Interpreting service during the treatment in Arabic and Russian.
- Recommendation of leisure activities and organization of further offers for relatives.
- Translation of the final medical report into English or Russian.
You can find further information on the inquiry process and the stay at Kliniken Schmieder here.