KLINIKEN SCHMIEDER GAILINGEN
Each of our hospitals has its unique profile and specializations. In Gailingen, we mainly treat patients in stages C and D / E of neurological rehabilitation.
The main treatment areas in Gailingen:
- Occupational therapy
- Psychotherapeutic neurology (functional disorders, psycho-oncology)
- Multiple Sclerosis Rehabilitation (DMSG Certified Center)
- Neurodegenerative diseases (Parkinson’s disease, mild cognitive impairment, ALS)
- Neurorehabilitation in post-COVID-syndrome
- Pain syndromes of neurological diseases
- Spastic movement disorder
Intensive collaboration with the Hegau-Bodensee-Klinikum Singen exists in the care field for neurological patients with acute neurological diseases.