Day Clinic Stuttgart
In our day clinic, patients receive all-day outpatient neurological rehabilitation in phases D and E. The advantage of day clinic rehabilitation is that it is embedded in the home environment. After their all-day outpatient rehabilitation from Monday to Friday, the patients return to their usual environment in the evening.
The day clinic is conveniently located in the centre of Stuttgart at the Schwabstraße S-Bahn station and can be reached with all S-Bahn lines. It was founded in 1995. At that time, the concept of a day clinic was developed together with the Baden-Württemberg Ministry of Social Affairs. Since then, the Kliniken Schmieder Stuttgart has been a role model for outpatient rehabilitation. This is because the clinic enables intensive rehabilitation near the patient’s home and social environment.
- 55 patients can be treated simultaneously
- Multi-professional rehabilitation team (rehab care, neuropsychology, speech therapy, physiotherapy, occupational therapy, dietary advice)
- Social counseling under medical supervision
- Transport services for patients
- Cooperation with outpatient therapy centre at Kliniken Schmieder
- Reintegration into work and occupation
- Regaining independence in the home environment
- Evoked Potentials
- ECG, long-term ECG, and long-term blood pressure measurement
Corona protection measures
- Continuous wearing of an FFP2 face mask in the entire clinical grounds is mandatory (mouth and nose must be covered). The FFP2 face mask is provided to you free of charge.
- Please keep the minimum distance from other people (>1.5 m).
- Please use hand disinfection.
- Rapid tests are carried out twice a week on all employees and patients of the neurological rehabilitation center (day clinic) as a protective measure.